Save Time, Money, and Energy!
Become a New Rider!
Join a growing family of riders who are enjoying a convenient, safe, and cost-effective method of commuting to Boston. Our commuters save approximately 30 minutes on their commute each day.
And our New Bedford riders can save as much as:
$520.00/year compared to the bus
$1,960.00/year compared to the commuter rail (includes parking @ $7/day)
$2,600.00/year compared to driving on their own to the nearest “T” station
RIDE 3 DAYS FOR FREE
Try it before you join! Ride Free for three days and see what others are raving about!
Additional Benefits Include:
- The ability to switch between vans on either the in or outbound (no additional cost)
- Volunteer drivers receive monthly driver credits based on driving frequency
- Four Emergency Ride Home (EHR) trips per year (offered by MASSRides)
- $125.00 pre-tax transportation benefit (offered through each commuters employer)
- Day Riders are welcome one way ($10) and round trip ($18)